Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A BIG
HAIIS
todae nv even go out wif my kor kor
he stupid lahx
last minute tell me cannot go


in da morning
listened to watever shit talk
den watched a movie called the brother bear
damn nice and touching sia

after tt got 1 hr of recess
ahaha
den wen fer chinese lesson
its ok lahx
nth much happen
den afterwards wen to the hall again
listen to watever talk about nutrition
cause the whole time i had been talking with my darlink zi yun!!

afterwards
den out to central wif yu ling and yun yun
but den mum call
sae wat go central eat
so yun yun wen home
den yuling stayed a while more aso wen le
den me and my sis eat lorhx
eat le go library
wen library until 4.30 plus
den finally wen home

wen home acter crazy
den mum suddenly wen all moody
and scolded me sia
she even beat me!!
haiis

den finally got to use com
looking forward to tomolo
we having the sports carnival
or is it other name i dun noe
den we playing captain's ball
haha





todae is already bad enuf
not going out wif kor kor and frens

pls let tomolo be a better one
or i will rot to death

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home